Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November 10, 2009

Good reading today, Ladies! I started in Joshua 2, where Joshua sent out the spies to scope out Jericho. They were found out and hid at Rahab's house. She helped them escape but the most important part is why she did it. She believed that our God is the only true God. We'll see the results of that when we get to chapter 6!

The Psalms were good today, too. Psalm 4 told me to be still, to be at peace, and trust in my God. Psalm 5 showed me God's treatment of the righteous contrasted with His treatment of the wicked. Psalm 6 reminded me of His mercies.

In Proverbs 10, I noticed many lessons pertaining to our speech. How the speech, the words, and the tongue of the righteous and the just differ from those of the wicked and the foolish. Good instruction for anyone, anytime!

I hope you will read with me. Feel free to post comments sharing what the Lord shows you in your reading.

No comments: